Eventually, I'll put something meaningful here... maybe.
I've been living in the fine borough of Davis for nearly 2 years now. I attended college at Western Washington University in Bellingham, Washington. Afterwords, I wandered around Europe for a few months before relocating to the flatlands known as the Central Valley. I recently conformed to the City ordinance requiring that every citizen have a bicycle. I helps me pretend I'm active and in shape.
While I'm not working in Sactown, I try to...
- go hiking and camping
- listen to live music (the kind with real instruments, preferably)
- take photographs (see above)
- collect (and occasionally listen to) music
- feed my cat Molly (who thinks she's a human)
- cook food (and usually eat it)
- figure out why Davis has such a lame Bar scene
At some point, I may attempt to elaborate on some of these. For now, I'm pretty illiterate at this whole thing, so I'm going to call it good.
2005-02-09 09:10:02 A fellow Washingtonian and WWU alumni! —TaliaJewell