Joined on Sep 17, 2007
- He lives and works in Berkeley.
- As an undergrad in Geology he worked in the Paleomagnetism Lab.
- He has also worked at the Education Abroad Center.
- He studied abroad at the University of Edinburgh for the academic year 2005-2006.
- Perhaps his most beloved contribution to the community, he co-founded Wineboarding with Matthew Willow Frantz.
- He loves music of all types, and writes sporadically about it at Bows + Arrows, an mp3 blog.
- He is in a fauxmosexual relationship with Jeff Linder, among others.
- He built his fixed gear bike so others could pass judgment on him, and vice-versa.
- He is a guitarist of ten years, though you would never guess this.
- Finally, he is a fan of the Los Angeles Dodgers (NL) and the Oakland A's (AL), as well as the NBA.
2007-11-25 12:21:00 Rocks are okay, but Ichthyosaurs are better! —EmilyTung
2008-04-10 00:10:51 Thanks for the spellcheck, I fail —StevenDaubert
You must be logged in to comment on this page. Please log in.