2011-10-27 16:12:55 Hey, Brittany, welcome to the Wiki! Thanks for contributing.
One major tip I always recommend to new editors is to use the Preview button before saving a page - look over the page that you’re about to create, and don’t save it yet if the page has major gaps in information, or has leftover information from the template, etc.
I look forward to seeing more of your contributions around the wiki. Hit me up (leave a comment on my user page) if you ever have a question about anything. —NicholasBarry
2011-11-08 09:15:07 Hey, thanks for the updates to the March of Dimes page. I made some changes to the page according to our style guide of wiki conventions - you should check the page out. Here’s what I did:
- I added brackets around a url. If you're linking to off-site, never use a "naked" url - always surround the url with square brackets, to linkify it. For example: [http://google.com]
- I took out "Sacramento, CA" - that's assumed in every address (unless it explicitly says another city)
- I added a table of contents to make it easier for users to navigate the page
- I oriented all the pictures on the right side of the page, where they take up less space
- I left-oriented all the text - it shouldn't be centered
- I de-bolded the titles