Ed Henn is yet another Davis resident with a wiki page. But please don't accuse him of vanity because he's not responsible for this page's creation (mostly).
Things Ed enjoys
- Recumbent or hybrid biking around town, to work, and on various long rides.
- Traveling with family.
- Playing guitar.
- Spreading viruses
2007-03-31 22:23:39 love the one from your child... Unfortunately ,I'm helping someone move tomorrow so I can't meet up with you and Jason... —WesHardaker
2007-03-31 22:31:47 He told me it was next week anyway, which would be Easter. We'll get it together eventually. —EdHenn
2007-04-08 06:16:51 Ha! I also have a big bag of various mixed color dice, plus three small bags of loaner dice. That's my "Going to play" chest, and I took out the big rubber eraser and calculator that sits on top, and fished out a couple figs I had in there so it was just dice. Not long after I built the chest, I started collecting just black and red dice of all sizes. I have mini-dice and huge oversized dice in there, all black and red, plus three dark green pearl dice that are my character rollup dice. I don't particularly have a thing for dice, I just got started over 20 years ago, and they tend to accumulate. —JabberWokky
2007-04-12 06:45:02 Ha, yeah I see that after I put it back and cannot make another edit. Let's leave it in, and I will add a bug report now. Thanks. —DavidGrundler
2007-04-15 22:30:36 Ed, alpha by last name is preferred... I was just lazy. —DavidGrundler
2007-04-19 19:41:11 Freaking beautiful photo of ginko leaves. My hat is off to you, sir. —JabberWokky
2007-04-21 21:38:26 Aww man, shame I was out of town I would have guessed the secret path so quick. —StevenDaubert
2007-04-25 12:00:48 Thanks! Mix? Yeah, right. How about I mount my GPS unit in a car and drive to the top of mix? Does that count? I will eventually try mix, but not until I get into much better shape then I am in right now, and I get a bike with a triple (I would definitely need the granny gear). —DavidGrundler
2007-04-26 01:43:17 Theres a geocache in the secret path?! —StevenDaubert
- So I'm told... check the history on mystery picture
2007-05-03 04:13:09 I have no idea how I could possibly have written that KDVS was the only station. I blame the coffee. Ah, well... thanks for the correction. —JabberWokky
2007-05-11 10:02:39 Ed, where did you get your recumbent? Do you know if any of the local shops carry any? —DavidGrundler
- I put some info on Where Can I ... a while back, but can repeat here. Several local shops have one or two models, I've seen them at various times at Ken's, B&L, and Bike Barn. My current bike is from Gold Country Cyclery in Shingle Springs. It's a small but excellent shop absolutely filled with tandems and recumbents only. You're welcome to a test ride on my Rans V-Rex. I see you're corner marshaling for DDC too, when are you going to check-in?
- Ed, thanks for the info and the offer for a test ride. I might send my sister over on Friday to pick up the flag/vest because I will probably still be in the bay area. On Saturday, I plan on just going straight to my corner. I might be out by shingle springs mid-week, so I think I will try to drop in to GCC. —DavidGrundler
2007-05-28 19:21:21 I look forward to seeing your what your pops thinks about the limone sorbetto... —StevenDaubert
2007-06-27 20:34:01 How long ago was the bookstore there? Could you be thinking of the Game Perserve? —JamesSchwab
- Definitely not Game Preserve, I remember that too, between 2nd and 3rd and off the street. This was directly facing the street, I believe on D between 3rd & 4th. It really was in a little house, actually the front half of a duplex if I remember correctly. Probably departed in the mid-80's. Wow I hope I'm not losing my mind. —EdHenn
2007-12-05 01:27:26 Hi there, Ed! I just sent you an e-mail... hope I got the "instructions" right —JudithOlert
2008-02-29 22:21:37 Oh, about the alleged bookstore: on Departed Businesses I wrote about agAccess, but "front half of a duplex" is NOT agAccess. D Street? No clue, buddy — you've been in this town longer than I, it seems! —DougWalter
2008-04-13 07:56:58 Dude, Katie tried that last night too... Who in the heck timed the shot so well! that's fantastic! —WesHardaker
- Beth took the photo and did a great job, didn't she? I like the hair & sunglasses both in the process of flying away. Most of the other midway games are pretty obviously unwinnable, but this insane ladder thing looks almost possible and is actually completely against the laws of physics. It's like "just step within my event horizon and back again" impossible. And lots of fun. I failed twice miserably. —EdHenn
2008-05-29 12:40:49 la crepe is trying to stay open in summer, chances are the owner will have it open —StevenDaubert
2008-05-30 00:36:19 Al Klinger, retired teacher? They are related...
welcome to Davis —StevenDaubert
2008-07-29 18:50:15 amirite? —StevenDaubert
2008-07-30 01:09:48 I spend to much time on recent changes, and to much time in Davis
that was a good one though
I've been saving ideas for hard ones —StevenDaubert
2008-09-11 14:33:17 Ed, I am Tate Miller. Trying to find out if the Bruce Maxwell Bench is a memorial to the Bruce Maxwell who ran across Death Valley, tennis pro, avid birder, once lived in Santa Cruz. I am Tate Miller at [email protected] 831.915.4278 Thanks —tatemiller
2008-10-10 09:06:16 hahahha. Sir, you're cracking me up. Yeah I think when you grow up in this town, biking is ingrained into you early on and distances can be put into pedal terms pretty easy. :) —jefftolentino
2008-10-15 16:48:43 testing —PhilipNeustrom
2008-10-16 05:04:43 test —EdHenn
2008-10-16 05:06:39 test again —EdHenn
2008-10-16 07:20:31 Yup, that's my sister. —jefftolentino
2009-09-21 18:55:46 the signs denote what greenbelt area it is, they are arbitrarily numbered <3 —StevenDaubert
2010-04-21 16:13:40 On the question about does the Bike Collective want the free subscription to Bicycle Magazine: YES!!! Says Spokemistress Sarah. lemme know if you need more info by emailing the ministry at bikeministry at gmail dot com. —smcc
2011-06-28 13:08:51 it is super good ♥ —StevenDaubert