My other rides
I won (near-unanimously, sigh) Biggest Busnerd at the last employee awards meeting. Um, and the one before that. It's probably because I had a ton of jobs and am a huge dork. I used to be a Driver, Double-Deck Driver, Out-of-Town-Charter Driver, Driver-Conductor, Assistant Driver-Trainer, Out-of-Town-Charter Trainer, Tipsy Taxi Driver, and Tipsy Taxi Dispatcher.
I was the proud (surrogate) parent of 5 little ratties. I used to have 5 total, but they had to be put down due to a combination of old age and/or illness, sniff. They were like my childrens, and they were all brothers from the same litter. They will always be missed:
I also like Strong Bad and HSR (if you couldn't catch from the above reference).
Oh, and Epic Quad Battle kicked ass. GO SOUTH! We didn't just win, we SO won. =) Two years running, too.
My unknown skizzles
- Random Fact: I drew "Orion," the bus cartoon, emphasizing my massive dorkdom. Look for the Uni T-shirts with a similar design, but sporting a new dirty slogan for Unitrans.
- I'd really like a unitrans shirt, could you tell me when they will be available? Thanks. -NickSchmalenberger
- I don't think they're available to the general public or anything; hell, there was a goof and I haven't even gotten my own yet. =P
- UPDATE: yes! finally got a sweatshirt!
11/26/06 16:44:00 OMG, you seem so COOL, even if you do consider yourself dorky. —BobbyGray
- Well...shucks. =) Thanks!