- I grew up in El Sobrante.
- I generally suck at visual arts, but tend to be a decent writer.
- People like me better when I show up with food. So I'm going to study to be a pastry chef.
- I spent a ton of my time involved with ASUCD and CalPIRG.
- I am 70% homebody, 30% partier.
- I love Karaoke night at Cantina del Cabo. But I almost never sing, because I'm lacking that talent too.
- I always have my nose in other people's business.
- Some days, I think I have no life. Other days, I think I have too much of a life.
- I finished at Davis in December, and have since moved back to the Bay Area, but I can't seem to get detangled from ASUCD.
- I start classes at the California Culinary Academy at the end of March.
Hey, I grew up in El Sobrante, too! El Ratton Court was the street I lived on. What kindergarden did you go to? I bet we went to the same one. - PhilipNeustrom
I lived on Santa Rita for most of my life, and I went to Sheldon from kindergarten through 5th grade. - KimKunaniec