Matt Frantz is currently switching majors from Computer Science to a double major in Economics and Film Studies. A movie lover, music obsessor, and ice cream fanatic, he enjoys any event that involves one or a combination of any of the aforementioned.
Some things you might not know about Matt:
- He enjoys playing soccer
- He is a brother in the Chi Phi Fraternity, and has held the positions of President, Secretary, and Historian on the Executive Council, Chairman of the Recruitment Committee and the Website Manager.
- At times he enjoys poker, at other times he loathes it intensely.
- He went to Catholic School for 10 years
- He suffered from a broken wrist during his freshman year for 4 months before it was brought to his attention. He later had surgery that required a bone graft and a surgical steel screw.
- Is an inactive member of the UC Davis Table Tennis Club.
2005-05-23 22:44:02 sucker. —GeorgeLewis
2006-01-29 19:25:44 *cough* future crew leader *cough* —NickFranklin
2006-02-17 10:14:55 bullshit —MattFrantz
2007-09-17 16:27:11 Wineboarding, son! Wineboarding! —BrianLum
Comments of any kind.
You must be logged in to comment on this page. Please log in.