This is Taylor Clark! He plays guitar, and he drives a sweet car. Nice rhyme huh? He plays airsoft with many others. He is part of Team Breakfast, one of the founders in fact. He is known as Pancakes on the battle field, yet he has recently taken on the name of Toaster, which also fits the team breakfast code.
Taylor is also a ninja. You may have seen him around downtown climbing things or killing robots. Or yelling at pirates.
eggnog is one of his favorite drinks this time of year.
- "One time I ate this pointy thing and then I exploded!" -Taylor, at 2 A.M.
- "Crabs, everyone has crabs!" -Mr. Morgan
- "Look at that acting!" -Mike, while watching the Xmen CARTOON
- "God damn, those actors suck" -Mike, while watching th Xmen Cartoon
- "Are you trying to incite a bean war?" -Danny, while Taylor was playing San Andreas
- "Oh my god, a vagina!" -Mike, talking about a horse
- Team Breakfast
- Kicking Team Ramrod's ass
- The Zombie Army
- Rock and Roll
- Danny for going off in his own world sometimes
- Playing Halo with Isaac
- John Dudek For helping with the zombie army, and for drawing comics about our adventures
- Biscuits, Gravy, and Bacon
- 2Bennett Audimotive
2005-11-03 21:06:52 sproclate is definately better than chite. and I invented it by the way, but you may have been a muse or something. You should mention skittlebrougher in that section too. —DanielGonzales
2005-11-06 20:45:51 Banana quesadilla, how could I forget! we should make them again —DanielGonzales
2005-11-19 12:43:06 Remember to preview —ArlenAbraham
2005-12-06 18:11:53 You hate guys who kiss other guys? Dude, what's wrong with that?! —MatthewKeys
2005-12-06 18:24:09 well, lets see. its gross. i dont like it either. —JeromeJohnson