BIO Law Student graduating in 2012.


You must be logged in to comment on this page. Please log in.

You should fight Tanglewood. See the page on Tenant Rights down in the security deposits section. They can't charge you for's a crap trick a lot of apartment complexes do. As long as you guys didn't mess up the walls, you're in the clear. Especially if you took a lot of pictures to prove it. First step is to call them, and tell the manager that their not giving you back your full deposit is a breach of the contract. Hopefully you have a copy of the contract still, which is probably the Davis Model Lease -ES

2010-06-17 13:10:26   word, it's called a "bad faith deduction" that doesn't account for normal wear and tear

how long did you live in the unit? —StevenDaubert Law student eh? King? What kind of law do you want to practice?