There are lots of great things to do in Alamance County! Can you complete every item on the Bucket List? If a page doesn't exist for something on the list, why not make it yourself? Feel free to update the pages that do exist with new information or photos. Don't see your favorite thing to do? Add it! Don't forget to share your photos on social media with the hashtag #AlamanceCountyBucketList! Happy exploring!
- Catch a show at the Haw River Ballroom in Saxapahaw.
- Grab a coffee at The Blend in downtown Burlington.
- Watch a movie at Graham Cinemas in downtown Graham.
- Go canoeing or kayaking on the Haw River.
- Dance to Latin rhythms at Artistika in Greensboro.
- Eat some hushpuppies and banana pudding at Hursey's BBQ.
- Visit the Alamance Battleground State Historic Site and learn about the Revolutionary War.
Go for a hike and see the historic farm in Cedarock Park. Add a caption
- Watch a race at the Ace Speedway.
- Volunteer at Twin Lakes retirement community.
- Check out a book from the Alamance County Public Libraries.
- Go to a play at Triad Stage in Greensboro.
- Ride the Carousel at City Park in downtown Burlington.
- Go to the Elsewhere Living Museum in downtown Greensboro.
- Learn about North Carolina history at the Battle of Guilford Courthouse.
- Get a donut at NC Jelly Donuts.
- Have breakfast at the Skid's Drive-In.
- See the Burlington Royals play a baseball game.
- Try the truffle fries at The Root in downtown Elon.
- Visit the Children's Museum of Alamance County in Graham.
Eat a hot dog at Zack's Hot Dogs.
- Try Salvadorian pupasas at El Carbonero.
- Go shopping at the Burlington Co-op.
- Tour the Red Oak Brewery.
- Have dinner at the Eddy Pub in Saxapahaw.
- Add your favorite spot to the list!