Piedmont Authority for Regional Transport (P.A.R.T.)
The Piedmont Authority for Regional Transport (PART) provides numerous options for transportation around the major cities of the North Carolina Piedmont region. PART Express is the regional bus system which serves to connect communities and make transportation needs accessible to all Piedmont residents. 12 PART Express Routes and 6 Shuttle Routes are offered during weekdays with one Route running on the weekend. There are 29 Park & Ride lots scattered across the Piedmont Triad region. In 2016, PART served over 469,000 passenger trips and reduced vehicle miles traveled by close to 8,000,000 miles.
Route 4 Express - Alamance Burlington Express
Service to and around Greensboro, Whitsett, Graham, Alamance Community College, Mebane, Burlington, and UNC Hospitals for only $3.00 one-way. Route 4 also connects with the Go Triangle Transit and Chapel Hill Transit systems for access to more destinations!
- One-way $3.00 (*$1.50)
*Half Price for Seniors (60+), Veterans, Disabled, Students & Medicare Cardholders (w/ID) (Alamance Community College Students must show valid ACC Library Card & Driver’s License to obtain half-price fares).
- 31 Day Pass $90.00 (*$45.00)
- 10 Ride Pass $30.00 (*$15.00)
* Half Price for Seniors (60+), Veterans, Disabled, Students & Medicare Cardholders (w/ID) *
* Alamance Community College Students must show valid ACC Library Card & Driver’s License to obtain half-price passes *
* UNC GoPass is accepted on PART Route 4: UNC employees and students are eligible to ride FREE on PART Route 4 with the UNC GoPass! *
Use this link to view all pass sale locations: http://wpart1.partnc.org/prepaid-part-bus-passes/
- Free from one PART Bus to another PART Bus or Shuttle & Free to Triangle Transit Route ODX Orange-Durham Express
- Operates Monday – Friday (Schedule below)
- Alamance Regional Medical Center Stop – Stop is located at red PART Bus shelter in the Park and Ride Lot which off of Kirkpatrick Road.
- Alamance Community College: Located at 1247 Jimmie Kerr Rd, Graham. Bus stop at Parking Lot L, Use spaces close to PART Bus stop and display ACCRoute 4 Parking Pass when parking on campus to ensure you are not ticketed. Pass can be found here: http://www.partnc.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/ACC-Route-4-Parking-Pass.pdf
Additional Stops have been added in Chapel Hill to better serve passengers.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd at Airport Drive
- Pittsboro Street at SECU
- Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd at YMCA
- S Columbia St at Carrington Hall
- Need Medical Transportation? Route 4 PART Express provides service for anyone needing transportation to medical facilities along the route.
- Transfer to Link Transit! Route 4 PART Express connects to Link Transit which provides service within Burlington, Gibsonville and also serves Alamance Community College. For more information visit www.linktransit.org
- Transfer to Go Triangle! Route 4 Alamance Burlington Express connects you to the Triangle. Connect with a FREE transfer at the Mebane Cone Health Park & Ride and continue your trip to the Triangle. Click here to view the Go Triangle ODX Route
- Connect to Chapel Hill Transit! Route 4 Alamance Burlington Express connects with most Chapel Hill Transit routes at stops near Columbia and Franklin or UNC Hospitals. For details visit www.chtransit.org
For more information regarding schedules and live bus tracking, visit PART’s website at http://www.partnc.org/route4express/
- FAX: 336-662-9253
Return to Transportation page