Altarum is a nonprofit research institute, working to become the nation's preeminent provider of objective health systems research and solutions.
In the news
- Adding 25 jobs, 2010, due to $19.6m grant
Backed by a coalition of 13 major health care organizations throughout the state, including the University of Michigan Health System, Altarum will use the grant to help establish the Michigan Center for Effective IT Adoption (M-CEITA).
- Health records network starting, announcing 2007 grant of $658,356 to Altarum to create a health information exchange in cooperation with area health organizations including the University of Michigan Health System and Saint Joseph Mercy Health System, owned by Novi-based Trinity Health.
- Altarum Institute stories on AnnArbor.com
- Altarum Institute stories on Ann Arbor Chronicle
- Altarum Institute stories on Ann Arbor Observer
- Altarum Institute stories in Heritage Media newspapers
- Altarum Institute stories in the Google News archives