Baker Commons is a 64 unit housing project located at 106 Packard Street in Ann Arbor at the corner of South Main Street. More than 50% of the current renters are disabled and the remainder of the population is mixed. All of the units are one-bedroom.
Managed by the Ann Arbor Housing Commission.
Web site: Low-Income Public Housing, City of Ann Arbor
In the news
- Ann Arbor DDA Grants $300K to Public Housing, Ann Arbor Chronicle, March 6, 2013
- DDA to Put Roof on Public Housing Complex , Ann Arbor Chronicle, October 3, 2012
- Hot water restored after three days at Ann Arbor's Baker Commons apartments, Ann Arbor News, January 2009
- Baker Commons stories on AnnArbor.com
- Baker Commons stories on Ann Arbor Chronicle
- Baker Commons stories on Ann Arbor Observer
- Baker Commons stories in Heritage Media newspapers
- Baker Commons stories in the Google News archives