The Bank of Ann Arbor is an FDIC-insured bank with headquarters at 125 S. Fifth Avenue in Ann Arbor. The president and CEO is Timothy Marshall.
The bank was established in 1995 by Bill Broucek and a group of local investors and is privately owned. The headquarters building was formerly owned by Comerica Bank.
Five locations in the area:
- 125 S. Fifth Ave. Location features juneberry trees in front.
- 7 W. Michigan Ave, Ypsilanti.
- 801 W. Ellsworth Road, near the Ann Arbor Airport.
- 2204 W. Stadium Blvd at Liberty St.
- 2649 Plymouth Road, in the Traver Village Shopping Center
In the news
- Loan Squeeze Thwarts Small-Business Revival, Wall Street Journal, March 2010
"In a world where Jim Haeussler makes it, Tom Harrison will make it," says Timothy Marshall, the bank's president. "But it's not prudent to do both loans at this point in time. We're in a more risk-averse mode."
- Bank of Ann Arbor stories on AnnArbor.com
- Bank of Ann Arbor stories on Ann Arbor Chronicle
- Bank of Ann Arbor stories on Ann Arbor Observer
- Bank of Ann Arbor stories in Heritage Media newspapers
- Bank of Ann Arbor stories in the Google News archives