The Bank of Ann Arbor is an FDIC-insured bank with headquarters at 125 S. Fifth Avenue in Ann Arbor. The president and CEO is Timothy Marshall.
Five locations in the area:
- 125 S. Fifth Ave. Location features juneberry trees in front.
- 7 W. Michigan Ave, Ypsilanti.
- 801 W. Ellsworth Road, near the Ann Arbor Airport.
- 2204 W. Stadium Blvd at Liberty St.
- 2649 Plymouth Road, in the Traver Village Shopping Center
In the news
- Loan Squeeze Thwarts Small-Business Revival, Wall Street Journal, March 2010
"In a world where Jim Haeussler makes it, Tom Harrison will make it," says Timothy Marshall, the bank's president. "But it's not prudent to do both loans at this point in time. We're in a more risk-averse mode."