National chain of faux-Irish faux-pub restaurants, with a restaurant adjacent to the Briarwood Mall, now closed; the location is now a Red Robin.
Some part of the national organization is going through bankruptcy; as a result, the Briarwood location has closed. LaBelle Management, which operates the 14 Bennigan's in Michigan, said the restaurant had been profitable.
I just had a birthday lunch at Bennigan's and they provide a chocolate cake with ice cream for free with your meal (plus the wonderful birthday chorus provided by the wait staff).
- Bennigan's stories on AnnArbor.com
- Bennigan's stories on Ann Arbor Chronicle
- Bennigan's stories on Ann Arbor Observer
- Bennigan's stories in Heritage Media newspapers
- Bennigan's stories in the Google News archives
In the news