Join a book club or find new participants for your book club with this list from Meetup: http://bookclub.meetup.com/cities/us/mi/ann_arbor/
Barnes & Nobel has a book club that meets every second Wednesday at the Barnes & Nobel store at 3235 Washtenaw Ave (at Huron Parkway). Sara Pinto organizes it and can be reached at [email protected]
- January, 2008 - Anna Karenina, Leo Tolstoy
- February, 2008 - Memories of My Melancholy Whores, Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- March, 2008 - Shamilar the Clown, Salman Rushdie
- Society for Women Engineers meets at the downtown Borders on the fourth Sunday of the month at 6pm. You need neither be an engineer nor a woman to join.
- February 24, 2008, My Sister's Keeper, by Jodi Picoult
- January 27, 2008, The Omnivore's Dilemma by Michael Pollan
- See http://www.swe.org/SWE/RegionH/Detroit/CDBooks/ for more info.
Wow, this page is out of date.