Tis the season, fa la la.
Here's some places to get them.
- St. Francis Catholic Church parking lot. Douglas fir $40. (2008)
- Downtown Home and Garden. In Mark's Carts area off of Washington. Park anywhere you want, buy your tree, drive up and they will load it for you. Approximately $70 for a 6 foot Douglas Fir. (2012)
- Ann Arbor Farmers Market, various vendors
- Flatsnoots. In the Arbor Farms parking lot on W Stadium. Wide variety. $40-$150. (Cinnamon schnapps in the trailer, too. 2011 & earlier)
- Turner's, S Wagner Rd at Ann-Arbor Saline. $50-$90 (2007).
- Lodi Farms, 2880 S Wagner Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Virgil and Jim's, Jackson Road between Wagner and Zeeb. (2007)
- A sure place in town to find concolor (white) firs
- A photo from 2006
- Hoppe's Tree Farm, Kalmbach Road exit past Chelsea. All trees $25 (2007).
- Westman's Tree Farm, 5 miles north of Dexter at 8000 Chamberlain Rd.
- Urquhart's Tree Farm. 10000 Jerusalem Road, follow Baker Road exit. (2007). http://www.urquharttreefarms.com/
- Arend Tree Farms, 3512 Notten Road, Grass Lake. http://www.arendtreefarms.com/ "Charlie Brown" trees as low as $5. (2008)
- Hillside Christmas Tree Farm, 4714 US-12, Tipton. Prices start as low as $24 for a 6' tree (2012)
- Braun's Tree Farm, 796 Warren Road, Ann Arbor, MI, 48105 at Pontiac Trail. Cut your own or pre-cut. http://www.braunstrees.com/ $6-$8/foot; white pine $25 (2010)
- Thompson's Christmas Tree Farm, 7850 Tuttle Hill Rd. Ypsilanti, MI 48197. Closed as of the 2012 season.