1872 directory of Ann Arbor.
GIVING THE RESIDENTS, PROFESSIONS, OFFICIALS, BUSINESS, MANUFACTORIES, PUBLICATIONS, CHURCHES, SCHOOLS, ORGANIZATIONS, CENSUS
Printed at the Courier Steam Printing House, compiled and published by James M. Cole and John W. Keating.
Contains an alphabetical listing of residents of Ann Arbor, plus a business and trade directory in the back. The mayor in this edition is Silas H. Douglass.
A sample of the latter:
- Cummings C e.s. Broadway north of Maiden Lane
- Goodale & Henley 5 miles northwest of city
- Gray & Co one and one half miles n.w. of city
- Osborn H & J four miles n.w. of city
- PARTRIDGE A.H. cor Grove and Hill
- SWATHEL J.T. e.s. North Main
- SWIFT DEUBEL & CO w.s. Broadway near river
Where to find it
- Google Book Search digitized copy; pages 147-149, the index, are missing from the digitized copy.