Cross Street Village, an R.S. Gerganoff building, was constructed as Ypsilanti High School in 1917. The original construction and a matching 1929 addition make up the impressive Cross Street facade; the 1950s "Arts and Crafts" wing faces west, at the terminus of Florence Street. The building and parking lot occupy a superblock bounded by Cross, Adams, Washington, and Olive.
- http://www.yhf.org/hometour/2002/ (broken link)