The Dag-Wood Diner was the original name of what is now the Fleetwood Diner.
Photo: from the collection of Wystan Stevens.
Jim Rees has a photo in his collection, from 1949: http://jim.rees.org/fleet/fleet-19490312.jpg
LocalWiki is a grassroots effort to collect, share and open the world’s local knowledge. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Learn more |
Except where otherwise noted, this content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. See Copyrights.