Eberbach Elementary School was located at 1220 Wells, at the corner of Wells and Forest. Built in 1916 on land that was once part of the Christian Eberbach farm, it was named after Christian's son, Ottmar Eberbach, who was a member of the board of education at the time.
The building was used as a school until 1951, and then was converted to office use by the Ann Arbor Board of Education. It burned in a fire set by an unknown arsonist in 1971.
The site is now the location of the Eberbach Cultural Arts Building.
- Eberbach School, Old News archive, Ann Arbor District Library