300 N. Washington, Ypsilanti, MI 48197
Reverend Keith Geiselman, Pastor.
The First Presbyterian Church of Ypsilanti is the oldest congregation in the city, founded in 1829. The original, single-spired structure at this site, dating from 1857, was redesigned in 1898 by Detroit architect Julian Hess to the current, two-towered design. O'Neal Construction performed rehab work to the church in 2001.
The large "rose" window over the front entrance was designed by Tiffany.
The church owns the historic Towner House on N. Huron.