Henry Pierce Strong Glover was mayor of Ypsilanti from 1891-1892.
In 1878 he opened his own dry goods store at 102 Congress St. (Michigan Avenue) and was there for ten successful years, selling out to Lamb, Davis and Kishlar. In 1890 he promoted and built the Ann Arbor-Ypsilanti Motor Line with R.W. Hemphill. He served as President of the Ypsilanti Dress Stay Co., President of the Scharf Tag Label & Box Co., President of the Ann Arbor Electric Railway Co., Vice-President of the Ypsilanti Savings Bank and found time to serve as Ypsilanti's Mayor 1891–92. He married Nancy Jane Kishlar on April 17, 1860 and they lived at 118 South Huron Street until his death on February 21, 1912.