The Ypsilanti IWW GMB became active again in 2017
- A short history of IWW organizing in Ann Arbor, 1981-1989, Mark Kaufmann, Libertarian Labor Review #14.
- University Cellar records, 1958-1989; Bentley Historical Library.
- Ken Garber article on the University Cellar, Ann Arbor Observer, October-November 1989
- Einar Kvaran Papers, 1980-1992, Bentley Historical Library
The Kvaran papers are a rich source for information about the operation and unionization of the food co-op. The collection has been subdivided into two series: Michigan Federation of Food Co-op's The People's Warehouse and The People's Warehouse IWW Local 660. The first series contains information about the day-to-day operations of the warehouse and the eventual demise of the co-op. The latter series contains information about the union formed by the workers of the PWC. Included are the contract negotiations of the union, the by-laws and information about the legal battle between the Local 660 and the PWC management over unfair labor negotiations.
- Wikipedia: Industrial Workers of the World