Annual book festival held in Kerrytown at the Ann Arbor Farmers Market. It is an event celebrating those who create books and those who read them as well. The 2007 event was a great success with over 100 exhibitors including the libraries from our region, dozens of presenters and demonstrators, and over 3500 visitors. The more recent events had a full set of exhibitors and, for 2014, more food carts are being invited.
- The first Sunday after Labor Day....
- 12th annual: September 7th, 2014
- 10th annual: September 9, 2012
- 9th annual: ...
- 8th annual: September 12, 2010;
- 7th annual: September 13, 2009
- Web site: http://www.kerrytownbookfest.org