204 S State St., Ann Arbor MI 48109
Named in honor of Victor Hugo Lane (C.E. 1874, L.L.B. 1878), University of Michigan Fletcher Professor of Law, and judge at the First Judicial Circuit of Michigan, Lane Hall opened on March 2, 1917. The Student Christian Association (SCA) which was created at the University of Michigan in 1859, was the builder and first owner of Lane Hall. The University acquired Lane Hall in 1936 when the SCA could no longer maintain the properties.