A list of people running for office in 2010, or the notable people who are not running; plus some people who might be running who get listed before their candidacy is official. This list is known to be incomplete.
Election results, August 2010
- Election results, cumulative, Washtenaw County
- Precinct count, Washtenaw County
- Canvass reports, Washtenaw County
- Precinct report index, Washtenaw county
Governor: Bernero (D-Lansing) vs Snyder (R-Ann Arbor)
Incumbent Jennifer Granholm is term limited and is not running.
Democrats Bob Bowman, Denise Ilitch, Alma Wheeler Smith, and John Cherry are not running. Andy Dillon lost in the primary.
- D Virg Bernero - Mayor of Lansing
(All candidates are confirmed and will be on the August 3rd ballot)
Republicans Mike Bouchard, Mike Cox, and Pete Hoekstra (and Tom George?) lost in the primary.
US House of Representatives
Michigan's 7th congressional district consists of all of Branch, Eaton, Hillsdale, Jackson, and Lenawee counties, and includes most of Calhoun and a large portion of western and northern Washtenaw counties.
Michigan's 15th District contains parts of Washtenaw and Wayne counties, and all of Monroe County.
- D Richard Bernstein (No longer running)
- D David Leyton (Received Michigan Democratic Party Endorsement) 
Secretary of State
- D Jocelyn Benson (Received Michigan Democratic Party endorsement)
- D Janice Winfrey (No longer running)
University of Michigan Board of Regents
Regents are elected for an 8 year term on a partisan ballot. Candidates are nominated by the Parties during their August Conventions.
State House of Representatives
The 52nd House District is most of western Washtenaw County.
Incumbent Pam Byrnes is term limited; she is running for state senate.
The 53rd House District includes part of the city of Ann Arbor.
Incumbent Democrat Rebekah Warren has one term remaining but has chosen to run for the State Senate.
The 54th House District includes Augusta township, Salem township, Superior township, Ypsilanti city and Ypsilanti township.
Incumbent Democrat Alma Wheeler Smith is term limited.
- D - David Rutledge
- D - Lonnie Scott 
- D - Dave Franklin
- D - Bill Riney
- D - Michael Mashif White
- R - Rodney C. Nanney
- I - David Palmer
The 55th House District contains ...
Incumbent Democrat Kathy Angerer is term limited.
Incumbent Democrat Liz Brater is term limited.
Washtenaw County Commissioner
A list of candidates is maintained by the County Clerk, and contains contact information.
Incumbent R Mark Ouimet is running for 52d district house. The district includes portions of Chelsea and Dexter.
Incumbent Jessica Ping is not seeking reelection
- D Sean Gray Dem
- D Yousef Rabhi - confirmed    
- D Michael Fried - confirmed  
- D Alice Ralph - confirmed 
- D LuAnne Bullington
- R Joe Baublis
Ann Arbor City Council
- D John Hieftje is the incumbent.
- D Patricia Lesko, the heretofore anonymous writer of A2Politico
- I Steve Bean
- D Christopher Taylor is the incumbent, and is running for re-election.
Jeremy Kennedy pulled petitions, but did not file and is not running.
Ann Arbor Board of Education
Ypsilanti City Council
- D Incumbent Trudy Swanson is not running for re-election
- D Tyrone Bridges
- D Juanita Hudson House
- D Ricky Jefferson
- election%22+site:annarbor.com List of 2010 political candidates stories on AnnArbor.com
- election%22+site:annarborchronicle.com List of 2010 political candidates stories on Ann Arbor Chronicle
- election%22+site:annarborobserver.com List of 2010 political candidates stories on Ann Arbor Observer
- election%22+site:heritage.com List of 2010 political candidates stories in Heritage Media newspapers
- election%22&sa=N&tbs=nws:1,ar:1 List of 2010 political candidates stories in the Google News archives