Major developments proposed/constructed, 2000-2009.
Downtown Ann Arbor
- Ashley Mews, Main Street - constructed 2002-2003
- Corner House Lofts, State Street - constructed 2003
- YMCA, Huron Street - constructed 2002-2005
- Liberty Lofts, William Street - constructed 2005-2006
- LoFT 322, Liberty Street - constructed 2006
- McKinley Towne Centre, Liberty Street - constructed 2006-2007
- Ashley Terrace, Huron Street - nearing completion in 2008
- Kingsley Lane, Kingsley Street - under construction in 2008
- Zaragon Place, East University - under construction in 2008, opened 2009
- 4Eleven Lofts, Division Street - has begun construction in 2008?
- Glen Ann Place, Glen Avenue - proposed 2005, not built in the 2000s
UMich Campus or Campus-Oriented
- Life Sciences Institute Building / Undergraduate Science Building / Palmer Commons - approved 2000, constructed early 2000s.
- Biomedical Science Research Building and The Pringle, completed 2005.
- Walgreen Performing Arts Center, North Campus, constructed 2005-2006
- The other North Quad, Plymouth Road - nearing completion in 2008
- North Quad, State Street - under construction in 2008
- University of Michigan Museum of Art expansion - under construction in 2007-08.
- Lower Town redevelopment by Strathmore - starting site work late 2007, not built in 2000s
- University Village, East University - proposed January 2008