Named for NASA astronauts James McDivitt and Edward H. White, both 1959 U-M engineering grads, this plaza is at South University at East University near the Engineering Arch.
LocalWiki is a grassroots effort to collect, share and open the world’s local knowledge. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Learn more |
Except where otherwise noted, this content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. See Copyrights.