Airport transporation by bus from DTW to Ann Arbor, Jackson , Lansing, 8 trips per day. Check the web site for rates and schedules, which change regularly. Travel from Ann Arbor to Jackson or Lansing requires reservations, since the bus will not stop in Ann Arbor to drop off passengers if there are no passengers.
Buses leave Ann Arbor at the Four Points by Sheraton hotel, which has connecting AATA service by Route 36.
Operated by Indian Trails.
In the news
- Buses to run from Ann Arbor to Detroit airport, Michigan Daily, Sept 19 2007
- Company eases trip from E.L. to Ann Arbor, State News, Sept 19 2007
- Ann Arbor to Metro bus service, Arbor Update, Sept 14 2007
- Shuttle to offer rides to Metro Airport, Ann Arbor News, Sept 15 2007
- Michigan Flyer stories on AnnArbor.com
- Michigan Flyer stories on Ann Arbor Chronicle
- Michigan Flyer stories on Ann Arbor Observer
- Michigan Flyer stories in Heritage Media newspapers
- Michigan Flyer stories in the Google News archives