Michigan Reach Out! is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that links college, business, and community mentors with youth to provide educational and career exploration opportunities both inside and outside the classroom.
Mentoring—all about selfless caring. We believe each person is
unique, worthy, precious, and has a destiny.
To link university students, community, and business mentors with youth to provide educational and career exploration opportunities both inside and outside of the classroom.
- Provide a model mentoring program and career resource clearinghouse for Michigan;
- Provide academic support for children and tackle the growing achievement gaps;
- Provide career exploration opportunities for children with emphasis on science, math, engineering, health, and technology (SMETH) careers;
- Provide children, parents, guardians and K–12 staff information about post–high school job training and higher educational opportunities.
On the web
- Michigan Reach Out! home page