Small roasting company and cafe based in Ann Arbor, occupying two storefronts on N Main St. Although it started purely as a roasting facility, it has expanded to also sell specialty espresso drinks, and offers various brewing methods with all of the coffees roasted in house. Mighty Good also provides educational coffee classes every month with topics ranging from brewing methods to explanations of coffee regions. Upcoming events are posted regularly on the website.
- Website: http://www.mightygoodcoffee.com/
- Blog : http://mightygoodcoffee.blogspot.com/
- Email: [email protected]
- Hours: Mon-Sat 7am-6pm, Sun 8am-6pm
- Address: 217 N. Main St., Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Phone: (734) 222-4514
- Hours: Mon-Sat 7am-7pm, Sun 9am-6pm
- Address: 1355 S. University, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Cafe #3--Arbor Hills
- Opening soon
In The News
- Small Business Q & A: Mighty Good Coffee Roasting Co. in Ann Arbor, Ann Arbor News, April 21, 2008. (article includes video)
About seven years ago, you might've found David Myers shooting photos off of oil platforms in the Gulf of Mexico or waiting for the perfect shot in an open heart surgery. Most days now, the commercial photographer is running his Ann Arbor business, Mighty Good Coffee Roasting Co., out of a red barn north of downtown where he said he's found the perfect blend of art and science.