First-run movie theater west of Ann Arbor. It is owned by Goodrich Quality Theaters and it runs primarily mainstream film fare from the major film companies and distributors, during the initial new release period of each film.
See http://www.gqti.com/Theaters.aspx?TheaterID=1452 for a list of show times for the Quality 16. Tickets can be purchased online in advance for shows.
As of December 2012.
There is a $2.50 additional charge for 3D Tickets
- Adult-Evening (Adult Evening, all shows beginning after 6pm) $10.00
- Adult-Matinee (Adult Matinee, all shows beginning before 4pm) $7.50
- Child (Children, age 3 to 11) $6.75
- Late Show (Shows beginning after 11 PM) $7.50
- Senior Citizen (Senior, ages 62 and above.) $7.00
- Student (Student, with a valid student ID at the Box Office) $7.50
- Twilight General (Twilight 4-6pm everyday, all ages, all shows.) $6.75
This is a pricing guide, ticket prices are subject to change on an event by event basis and do not include potential service fees. Premium events will have special pricing. To verify ticket pricing, click on a showtime to purchase tickets for that event. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Location and Showtime Information
3686 Jackson Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Info: 734 623-7469 (SHOW)
Quality 16 has always been clean, friendly, and a great place to watch movies. Their prices at night aren't incredibly cheap, but they're certainly better than any other theaters in town. Plus they have plenty of matinee's to watch and save some money. ( 5 star review )