Selma Cafe is an all volunteer organization dedicated to our local foods community. The suggested donation for breakfast is $12 to $15. Ingredients featured each month are from local growers and suppliers and all remaining proceeds benefit projects that increase access to, and information about local foods. Host Lisa Gottlieb welcomes you to pull up a chair and enjoy a meal from our guest chef. Come share, with your neighbors and friends, a little bit about what you feel is worth building in our community.
Selma Cafe meets monthly on Saturdays at Sunward Cohousing in Scio Township, after its Friday weekly events on the Ann Arbor west side were closed after complaints of zoning violations.
For more information, visit: Repasts, Present and Future - Selma Cafe
Get involved by visiting: the selmacafe google group
In the news
- Selma Cafe stories on AnnArbor.com
- Selma Cafe stories on Ann Arbor Chronicle
- Selma Cafe stories on Ann Arbor Observer
- Selma Cafe stories in Heritage Media newspapers
- Selma Cafe stories in the Google News archives