Saint John's Evangelical Lutheran Church is located at 2945 E. Northfield Church Road in Ann Arbor Township. The church's website describes itself as:
"St. John's is a member of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod. The Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod is a conservative Confessional Lutheran body proclaiming salvation through faith in Jesus Christ ALONE." "ALL ARE WELCOME."
The congregation was established in 1869. The current church building was constructed in 1932. The church has been designated an historic landmark by the Washtenaw County Historic District.
The current pastor is John Gierach