Sweetwaters Coffee & Tea has four locations: at the corner of Washington and Ashley, downtown; Kerrytown; E Liberty St, where Borders used to be; inside the Westgate Branch Library; on Plymouth Road near Green Road; and in Ypsilanti on West Cross St.
Things you might want to do in a Sweetwaters
- Sit back and relax.
- Order some coffee (their coffee is great and comparatively cheap)
- Do not buy overpriced candy (You can usually get the same stuff for cheaper across the street or in the same building)
- Eat some baked goods (they're good, but a tad overpriced)
- Order a specialty drink (especially the Ginger Lemon tea)
- Use the wireless internet connection
Ways to know that you are in a Sweetwaters
- You are in a building
- Classical music or light Jazz is playing
- Someone is selling coffee
- The menu says "Sweetwaters"
- You're surrounded by grad students renting a table for four hours by buying one medium latte.
- There is a fairy door nearby.
The gist of things
Price of coffee: $1.50 (plus tax)
Quality of coffee: Great
Price range for baked goods: $2.00 - $3.75 (plus tax)
Quality of baked good: OK - Very Good
Price range for specialty drinks: $2.00 - $4.00 (plus tax)
Quality range for specialty drinks: Great - Amazing
- Downtown at 123 W Washington Street at Ashley Street
- in Kerrytown
- in the Plymouth Green Crossings center in the north east side of Ann Arbor
- on E Liberty St where Borders used to be
- inside the Westgate Branch Library
- in Ypsilanti on W Cross St near the Ypsilanti Water Tower