Toyota Technical Center (TTC) is an engineering and research arm of Toyota Engineering and Manufacturing of America (TEMA). TTC conducts automotive R&D work in everything from the testing and evaluation of US parts and material to emissions certification and technical research. TTC also plays a role in the design-engineering and development of Toyota products, particularly those developed for the North American market, such as the Sienna minivan and Avalon sedan. TTC has two campuses locally, one off of Plymouth Road in Ann Arbor Township, and a second, newer site in York Township, near Milan. Other offices are in California, Arizona and Washington, DC. Shigeki Terashi is the President, and Bruce Brownlee is the senior executive administrator for external affairs.
In the news
- A Toyota goes from concept to production in Ann Arbor Twp., Detroit Free Press, November 2008
- Technical Center%22+site:annarbor.com Toyota Technical Center stories on AnnArbor.com
- Technical Center%22+site:annarborchronicle.com Toyota Technical Center stories on Ann Arbor Chronicle
- Technical Center%22+site:annarborobserver.com Toyota Technical Center stories on Ann Arbor Observer
- Technical Center%22+site:heritage.com Toyota Technical Center stories in Heritage Media newspapers
- Technical Center%22&sa=N&tbs=nws:1,ar:1 Toyota Technical Center stories in the Google News archives