Tip: A category page won't show up unless it has some amount of text in it. Any amount of text. It won't just show up once things are put in that category. I'm annoyed. But not much.
--Murph 16:02, 30 Dec 2005 (PST)
Stats tell us a lot, but they're not very transparent or openly interactive. I'm thinking of creating one of those annoying surveymonkey surveys (or some similar service if you have recommendations). The questions, probably multiple choice:
- How do you use AW?
- Directly search the site
- Find pages while Googling
- Look for things to do (food, places, etc)
- What is annoying about AW?
- Rank visual things 1-4
- Rank content size 1-4
- Rank content depth 1-4
- Rank searchability 1-4
- Rank editability 1-4
- Rank frontpage cluttered-ness 1-4
- Write in: What really bugs you about the site?
- What would you like to see more of?
- Personal opinions
- Neighborhood community tools (ick portals ick)
- Information from The Man
- Big pages
-MattH on 29th-ish March 07
- Not going to happen. MattH 18:40, 23 April 2007 (BST)