West Hall is home to various University offices, including the Anthopology Department, the Marine Hydrodynamics Laboratory and the Physics Department. It is located at the South University at East University.
West Hall was formerly known as West Engineering.
Old First Ward School
There is a Bentley Historical Library page about an older West Hall that purchased by the University in 1901 and was razed in 1923. It was located on State Street and had earlier served as the Old First Ward School.