The Western Addition to the Village of Ypsilanti was surveyed in 1836 and recorded in 1844.

The plat covered the area from Hamilton Street on the east to Ballard Street on the west, and from Ellis Street (now Washtenaw Avenue) on the south to Ann Arbor Street (now W. Forest Avenue) on the north.

Plat map via State of Michigan: