The William L. Clements Library on the central campus of the University of Michigan "houses original resources for the study of American history and culture from the fifteenth to the early twentieth century." The library director since Autumn, 2008 is Kevin Graffagnino.
Most of their printed materials are catalogued in Mirlyn. The library is beginning to put searchable finding aids online: http://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clementsmss/
The library is named after founding donor and regent William L. Clements, who donated his rare book library to the U in 1923.
For more information: