The YHC is a business committed to excellence through an effective and efficient process in providing quality housing and creating an environment which will provide our customers opportunity, access to resources, and the expectation that our communities will be safe, secure places to live and for residents to realize their full potential and opportunities inclusive of homeownership.
In the news
Ypsilanti Housing Commission Director Walter Norris retired on Aug. 4, within two weeks after the agency received a notice from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development that said its Section 8 Voucher Program is facing a “significant and unrecoverable” shortfall in funding.
- Ypsilanti Housing Commission stories on AnnArbor.com
- Ypsilanti Housing Commission stories on Ann Arbor Chronicle
- Ypsilanti Housing Commission stories on Ann Arbor Observer
- Ypsilanti Housing Commission stories in Heritage Media newspapers
- Ypsilanti Housing Commission stories in the Google News archives