In general, a good place to start when looking for social services or financial assistance is the township office.  In Arlington Heights, that will generally mean Wheeling Township, Elk Grove Township or Palatine Township, depending on where you live within the village. The list below includes a number of other local/national organizations that provide social services relevant to Arlington Heights residents.


Pages tagged “Social Services”

Add new "Social Services"