Welcome to the LocalWiki for Berkeley, California, USA, a place for all things Berkeley! Located to the east of San Francisco, Berkeley is home to a wide variety of culture, cuisine and music. It is also home to the University of California, Berkeley, and a variety of businesses and organizations that serve those who live here.
|The Neighborhoods of Berkeley|
|Downtown Berkeley, Berkeley Hills, Berkeley Marina, Claremont, Cragmont, Gourmet Ghetto, La Loma Park, Lorin District, North Berkeley, Northside, Ocean View, South Berkeley, West Berkeley, Westbrae|
- City Government, Elected Officials
- City History
- Arts and Culture
- Housing, Transportation
- Businesses, Organizations
Food and Drink
- Supermarkets & Grocery Stores
- Cafes, Bars, Restaurants
- Asian Ghetto, Gourmet Ghetto, Telegraph Ave, College Ave
- Free Food, Cheap Food, Delivery
- BART, AC Transit (busses), Amtrak, inter-campus shuttles
University of California, Berkeley
- School History, Free Speech Movement
- Colleges and Professional Schools, Majors, Classes, Professors
- Libraries, Computing Facilities, Research
- Student Services, Financial Aid
- Student Organizations, Daily Cal, ASUC
- Campus Buildings, Residence Halls
- Administrative Services
- Athletics, Gyms, Health
- Upper and Lower Sproul
- Interesting Locations
|This LocalWiki region is very young, so it needs content. There are people slowly adding to it, but just like every other LocalWiki it relies on the community. We need your contributions! Just create an account and start editing!|
- Just start editing! It's super easy - just press "Edit" on any page!
Businesses in Berkeley:
Berkeley COVID-19 Information
Information, including resources and how-to-help.
Some interesting pages
Explore nearby regions
Or maybe you want to see all LocalWiki regions?