Depending on whom you ask, the Asian Ghetto is either an alcove of restaurants located on the South Side of the UC Berkeley campus located between Durant and Telegraph, or it exists only in the mind of teenage college students. Students frequent these eateries since they are largely inexpensive.
- Gypsies - Italian food.
- Steve's Korean BBQ - Korean food.
- Thai Basil - Thai food.
- Kingpin Donuts - Donuts, usually open pretty late and open pretty early.
- Gyro's - Middle Eastern food.
- Sushi House - Japanese
- Sweethearts - Boba and burgers.
- Vietnam Village - Vietnamese food. Try the Vietnamese shrimp spring rolls. mmmm.
- Mandarin House - Chinese food and boba.
- Quickly - boba and snacks.