South Hall is the only structure from the original campus that still stands. It was built in the Mansard style by David Farquharson and completed in 1873.
The buildings of Berkeley / photography and text by Robert Bernhardi
LocalWiki is a grassroots effort to collect, share and open the world’s local knowledge. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Learn more |
Except where otherwise noted, this content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. See Copyrights.