General About the Organization/Mission
A hub for regional farmers and a great place to meet your neighbors and support your local food producers. Located Downtown Berkeley Springs, WV at the corner of Route 522 & Fairfax Street.
Berkeley Springs Farmers Market operates Sundays 10am-2pm from the first week of April until mid-December. It is also open on Thursday afternoons through July and August from 2pm-5pm. SNAP and EBT are accepted.
Local fruits, vegetables, prepared foods, flowers, plants, dairy products and crafts are among the many things you can find at the market. Leftover food and produce is sourced to local food pantries and homeless shelters.
Parking is available behind the market in the Saint Vincent de Paul Catholic Church parking lot. Entrance to the parking lot is located on Bath Street.
|Type of Organization||Non-profit|
|Primary Contact||Amie Middlekauff|
Issues of Focus
History of Organization
Programs and Projects
Edit conflict! Other version:
- Blue Mountain Farm (Hedgesville, WV)
- Colorful Creations (Berkeley Springs, WV)
- Faerie Springs Farm (Boonsboro, MD)
- Farm of Peace (Warfordsburg, PA)
- Glascock’s Produce (Berkeley Springs, WV)
- Gleason Orchard & Greenhouse (Berkeley Springs, WV)
- Master’s Touch Plants & Produce (Berkeley Springs, WV)
- Mock’s Greenhouse & Landscaping (Berkeley Springs, WV)
- Payne’s Berries (Shenandoah Junction)
- Reed Farm (Fulton County, PA)
- Savage River
- Saratoga Run Farm (Crystal Spring, PA)
- Thistle Glen Garden & Pottery (Berkeley Springs, WV)
- Quail Hollow Farm (Berkeley Springs, WV)
Edit conflict! Your version:
- ADD DOCUMENTS CREATED BY THIS ORGANIZATION.
Future Developments for This Wiki