The 1901 Pan-American Exposition was a Worlds Fair held in Buffalo, New York. It ran from May to November. During the events, electric generated from Niagara Falls was used to create a lighted city, which is how Buffalo received the nickname, The City of Light.
- Official Catalogue of the Mexican Exhibits at the Pan-American Exposition scanned on Google Books.
- An online tour of the Exposition. "Do the Pan!"
- Map of the Exposition
- Photos from the Buffalonian.
- U of Delaware Library
- U of Md Library - includes scanned map image (copyrighted)
- "City of Light" by Lauren Belfer ISBN:0385337647 is a novel set in Buffalo, NY during the time leading up to the Exposition.
See also on BufWiki