Being so close to several bodies of water, Buffalo is home to its own local Cruises. Our BufWiki page provides information and links for the local and regional cruises as well as resource information for other cruises from Buffalo.
- Bella Sera Yacht Charters - yacht sailing on Lake Ontario.
- Buffalo Harbor Cruises - Website - Miss Buffalo II - "City skylines and picturesque sunsets await you aboard the Miss Buffalo Il, the Niagara Frontier's best excuse for a party on the waterfront."
- Grand Lady Cruises - Website - departing Holiday Inn, Grand Island cruising the waters of the upper Niagara River between the hotel and Strawberry Island.
- Moondance-Cat - Website - MoondanceCat is a 56' long and 31' foot wide catamaran modeled after the famous original "Moondance" and carries up to 65 passengers.
- Lockport Locks and Erie Canal Cruises - "..unique 2-hour cruise which includes "locking through" and being raised the 49 ft. elevation of the Niagara Escarpment (the same one that creates Niagara Falls) in the only double set of locks on the Erie Canal. You will pass under bridges that raise straight up, see water cascade over Lockport's famous "Flight of Five" 1840's locks, and travel through the solid walls of the "rock cut" as your Coast Guard licensed captain describes the architecture, sights, and folklore along the way."
- Rochester Wiki Cruises - cruising in and around Rochester, NY
- Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours -
Buffalo Cruise Resources