2010 Open House
MDOT and project team staff will host an open house to provide an overview of the project scope and boundaries of this approximately 7-mile section of the I-275 Metro Trail. This section is planned for reconstruction beginning this spring. There will be an opportunity to provide written feedback and input on various elements of the project including trail signs and bridge aesthetics.
The open house will be held March 30th from 6:00pm to 8:00pm at Plymouth Township Hall at 9955 N. Haggerty Road, Plymouth, MI.
More information available at http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/15239344/1346808772/name/mdot%20I-275%20public%20open%20house%20033010%2Epdf
In Canton the bike trail has access points on the east side of I-275 at:
According to the I275bikepath group , MDOT is planning the following construction in 2010:
- Repaving From Hines Dr North to Meadowbrook
- Reconstruction from Hines Dr South to Michigan Ave
- New Trail along M-5 between 13 and 14 mile roads
Later in 2010
- Reconstruction from Michigan Ave South to Sibley Road
- Future Project in conjunction with City of Novi
- Connector from Meadowbrook north to 13 mile and east to M-5